Join us for an all day trip to see humpback whales, great white sharks & seabirds. Two dates to choose from: Saturday September 12th OR Saturday, September 19th, 2015
This all day trip is your opportunity to see some of the most exciting wildlife Cape Cod has to offer - Humpback whales, Great white sharks and seabirds galore.
What's New in 2015?
Based on your feedback, we are making some changes for our Expedition in 2015.
We will be departing from Plymouth, MA on board the Son IV owned by Plymouth Whale Watch (hotels and restaurants all within walking distance of the dock).
There are two trip dates to choose from:
Saturday, September 12th, 2015 - SOLD OUT
Saturday, September 19th, 2015
We also have a Premier Package available, which includes:
• Kick off party entrance and one free drink ticket. Your chance to mingle with the experts the evening before your trip
• pre-boarding for the Expedition trip
• take-home videos from both WDC and AWSC (amazing whale and shark footage to share with your friends and family!)
If you have questions, feel free to send email email@example.com.
We will spend a full day on the water, departing at 8:00am and traveling with experts in the field:
- Regina Asmutis-Silvia serves as the Senior Biologist & Executive Director for Whale and Dolphin Conservation’s North American office. She has been studying and working to protect whales in the region and around the world for over 20 years.
- John Chisholm has been working at the Massachusetts Division of Marine Fisheries for 22 years and has been a key player in recent research and tagging of white sharks in Cape Cod.
- As a bonus, we are pleased to have renowned field naturalist and birder, Peter Trull joining us!
Note: We will make every effort to search for whales, dolphins, porpoises, pelagic birds, sharks and other marine wildlife. Please understand that weather may impact our destination and we cannot guarantee sightings of animals.