By taking action now to support AWSC, you can give scientists the resources needed for current and long term white shark research projects. Your contribution will also support the build-out of our Chatham Shark Center, as well as much-needed education and outreach programs.
Your donation will go directly where it is needed most: sustainable research to increase our knowledge of white sharks, educational exhibits and materials, our STEM-based education initiative for girls, Summer Camp Scholarship Program, public outreach and school talks to raise awareness, and assisting local towns to improve public safety.
If you prefer to donate by mail, you may send a check payable to: Atlantic White Shark Conservancy, PO Box 66, Chatham, MA 02633.
WHERE YOUR DONATIONS GO:
Program & Activity Costs:
- Summer camp scholarship: $250-$500
- Acoustic tag: $400
- Gills Club newsletter (one month): $500
- Buoy: $500
- Acoustic receiver: $1,500
- Education materials: $2,500 (one year)
- PSAT tag: $5,000
- Educational/Virtual Reality Exhibits: $10,000
- Spotter Pilot: $15,000 (one month)